Hawthorne Municipal Court Criminal Defense Attorneys
The police in Hawthorne Borough issued over 1,200 criminal charges and over 2,000 traffic offenses during the year ending June 2011. You don’t have to be part of the conviction statistics for the town if you were charged with driving while intoxicated, assault or some other infraction. The lawyers at our firm, the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall have thousands of success stories for those who have been charged or arrested in Passaic County and other jurisdictions in New Jersey. Our success is attributable to many factors but is undoubtedly tied to our over 100 years of defense experience, a team of 7 lawyers who handle defense of the accused only, and the development of our skills from the other side as former prosecutors. If you were charged with DWI, Refusal, Marijuana Possession or any other offense in Hawthorne, give us a call? A member of our defense team will be more than happy to review your case and tell you how our attorneys can assist in minimizing the impact of the charges. We can be reached 24/7 at 862-203-4070.
DWI Lawyers in Hawthorne NJ
Hawthorne NJ Municipal Court Information. The address for the Court is 445 Lafayette Ave Hawthorne, NJ 07506. The telephone number is (973) 427-4767 and the fax number is (973) 427-4194. The Honorable Judge John Meola presides of the Court and Christine Oravetz is the Court Administrator. Court meets Thursday at 4:00 P.M. Additional Municipal Court information can be found at http://www.hawthornenj.org/court.cfm.
Directions to Court.
- From the South. Take Garden State Parkway north to exit 156. Proceed on Route 20 north to the VERY end (bears left at gas Station). Make a right over bridge to traffic light. Make a left at traffic light onto Wagaraw Rd. Proceed on Wagaraw Rd. to the first traffic light and make a right onto Lafayette Ave. Take Lafayette Ave. through 2 traffic lights (Town Hall will be on the right side at 2nd traffic light).
- From the North. Proceed off Exit 60 on Interstate Route 80. Then proceed on Route 20 from the same route outlined above “from the South”.
Types of Cases Heard in Hawthorne. The court hears disorderly person offenses, which are criminal charges involving jail exposure of six (6) months or less, and all traffic cases, including drunk driving matters. The following are common proceedings in the Court:
- Driving While Intoxicated (“DWI”), DUI & Refusal;
- Operating While Suspended/Revoked & Without Insurance;
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident;
- Simple Assault;
- Disorderly Conduct;
- Obstructing the Administration of Justice & Resisting Arrest
Former Prosecutors & Seasoned Criminal Lawyers
Our staff includes attorneys possessing decades of experience productively representing clients in NJ. A lawyer from our firm is available immediately to discuss how we can help you avoid the negative impact of the charge that is pending. Give us a call at 862-203-4070.