Top-Rated Criminal Lawyers Near You
Marshall Criminal Defense Lawyers have a proven track record of winning results for Monmouth County citizens facing criminal charges in the New Jersey criminal justice system.
We have a unique understanding of the legal landscape, and we know how to fight for your case dismissal, plea, or acquittal.
Jonathan Marshall, our founding partner, has served as an expert legal commentator for ABC and other networks, and he has consulted on many legal-themed television shows.
Many members of our winning team of Monmouth County criminal defense lawyers have served as expert legal consultants on shows like Law & Order, House, and others.
Our top-rated criminal defense attorneys are routinely consulted by news sources like the StarLedger, Asbury Park Press, Bergen Record, and USA Today for their knowledge of criminal defense law in New Jersey.
We don’t just talk tough, we back it up with muscle to deliver results for our clients.
Here are just some of our recent professional accreditations:
- 200+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
- “Superb” 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Named Among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”
- Former Director in Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys
- 10 Attorneys Practicing Exclusively in DUI & Criminal Defense
- “Ten Leaders” in Criminal Defense Law
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys “Top 10”
- Rue Ratings “the Best Attorneys of America”
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys “10 Best Client Satisfaction”
- Super Lawyers & Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Rated “A+” by the Better Business Bureau
- Certified Defense Attorneys in Field Sobriety Testing
- Certified Operators of the Alcotest 7110 Breath Testing Device for DWI charges
Our criminal lawyers have the technical knowledge and practical experience to find any weaknesses in the evidence brought against you, and the killer instinct to wage an aggressive defense on your behalf.
We have the muscle to back up the tough talk criminal law demands, our track record of favorable results & exonerated clients speaks for itself.
We are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week at or via our online form.
Our respected team of New Jersey criminal lawyers includes veteran trial attorneys and former prosecutors who are battle-tested with a long history of success throughout the Monmouth County criminal courts system.
From our law offices in Freehold, Middletown, Howell, Wall, Belmar, and Asbury Park, we are positioned to efficiently serve the Monmouth County Superior Court and all municipal courts within the county.
Do not make the mistake of attempting to deal with the police or criminal justice system without the benefit of proper legal representation. Without the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you could unknowingly do something to undermine the favorable outcome of your case.